Group trip during the Christmas season The Magic of Advent in Linz
Departure: daily 19 November to 22 December 2021
Min. participants: 20
Complimentary seats: 21/1
When the ships glide across the Danube during Advent, you will be enraptured by the magical atmosphere of early twilight: The artistically designed light scenery of Linz's bridges and house facades along the Danube Culture Mile is reflected glitteringly in the water.
Day 1: Advent boat trip
Accompanied by an Austria Guide, a stroll through Linz will give your group a pleasant feeling of anticipation for Christmas. The festively decorated crystal ship, the mulled wine reception at the pier, the Christmas 4-course menu and the atmospheric live music are the icing on the cake of the Linz Christmas magic.
Day 2: Mariendom (New Cathedral) Linz
In the Mariendom (New Cathedral) you will walk along the "Paths to Christmas" through the crypt, spiral staircase, inner and outer gallery past the impressive stained glass windows.
To round off your Christmas group tour to Upper Austria, we recommend a visit to the Advent market in front of the cathedral.
- 1 overnight stay/breakfast buffet in an upper middle-class hotel in Linz.
- Pre-Christmas city tour with an Austria Guide
- Christmas magic" cruise with mulled wine reception, 4-course menu and atmospheric live music on the crystal ship
- Admission and guided tour of Mariendom (New Cathedral) "Ways to Christmas”
- Voucher booklet for the Christmas markets with discounts