Fascinating journey to the future Technologies of the Future
Linz is a UNESCO City of Media Arts – one of eight futureoriented cities worldwide – and an innovative industrial site!
Museum of the future and voestalpine Stahlwelt:
The Ars Electronica Center – an interactive museum and media arts centre – presents exhibitions that show the future of the digital world. The highlight of the tour is a visit to Deep Space through sensational images projected in 8K resolution on walls and floor. Just as spectacular is the voestalpine Stahlwelt, where state-of-the-art steel production can be experienced through exhibition and factory tour. Evening meal in a Linz restaurant.
Old Town City Walk
Follow your Austria Guide along secret passageways as you listen to fascinating stories of city history.
- 1 overnight/breakfast buffet in an elegant middle- class hotel in Linz
- Admission and guided tour in the Ars Electronica Center - Museum of the Future
- World of voestalpine Stahlwelt–factory tour and visit to the exhibition
- 2-course evening meal in a restaurant in Linz
- City tour with an Austria Guide
Arrival: Tuesday to Saturday
Minimum no. participants: 20, complimentary seats: 21/1
Scheduling tip: Ars Electronica Festival from 5 to 9 September 2019