In the heart of Kirchschlag St Anne’s Church
By as early as 1230, a small chapel had been built in Kirchschlag bei Linz. Today’s single-nave baroque church was built by architect Johann Matthias Krinner in 1748.
The Church of St Anne on Kirchschlag’s main square became a place of pilgrimage early on. Completely devastated after a fire in 1692, the church has been rebuilt several times over the centuries, now furnished with beautiful icons and statues of saints. Today’s Church of St Anne is a historically listed building.
Rosary from 7.30 am
Church service at 8.00 am
Service at 10.00 am
First and third Sunday of the month Liturgy of the Word
Second Sunday of the month Family Mass