The ball season at the Danube city
Traditionally, the Austrians swing the dance leg, especially in the cold season - during this time the ball season reaches its peak! Numerous balls are also held in Linz in January and February. In the city center at the Palais Kaufmännischer Verein or at Brucknerhaus Linz, most dancers are having a good time. But also at Posthof many "pirates" celebrate in February until the morning breaks.
"A ball is a social event, a special form of communication - and that for centuries. I think dancing is a joy, and on the balls, couples can spend a nice, special evening" says Michael Horn, Managing Director of the Linz dance school Horn.
Take a look at one of the numerous balls in Linz, we hope to see you on the dance floor!
Important events during January and February:
- CV-Ball, January 14, 2017, Palais Commercial Association
- Ball of the Johannes Kepler University, January 20, 2017, Brucknerhaus
- Ball of the City of Linz, January 21, 2017, Brucknerhaus
- KV-Ball, 28.01.2017, Palais Kaufmännischer Verein (KV)
- Technikerredoute, February 3, 2017, Palais Kaufmännischer Verein
- Gala Night of the Sports, February 10, 2017, Brucknerhaus
- Piratenball, February 25, 2017, Posthof
- Polizeiball, February 27, 2017, Brucknerhaus
- Wilder G'schnas, February 27, 2017, Palais Kaufmännischer Verein
Extend your evening on the dancefloor to a weekend trip to Linz! Enjoy 3 days / 2 nights stay at a hotel of your choice. The Linz-Card grants many discounts. With the Linz weekend you can experience rushing ball nights and at the same time discover the diversity of the Donaustadt! We look forward to receiving your request!