A weekend full of museum experiences
From 23rd to 26th of february "Museum Total" invites visitors to explore the varied exhibitions of the museums in Linz on four days with just one ticket. In cooperation with nine museums of Linz and the tourist board, visitors are invited to experience an extraordinary weekend. In addition to the exhibitions, the museums also provide a special program for families, which includes creative workshops, guides for kids or even a magic show.
With the ticket all nine museums can be visited during "Museum Total", as well as the additional programme. Ticket price for adults 10 € and for kids only 5 €.
More information you can find on the official website: www.museum-total.at
Participating museums and their exhibition-tip:
- Ars Electronica Center: Radical Atoms, Deep Space 8K
- Lentos Kunstmuseum: Media Artist Gottfried Bechtold
- Schlossmuseum Linz: Nature Upper Austria
- Landesgalerie Linz: Mixed Feelings
- Nordico Stadtmuseum: Urfahraner Fair - 200 years
- OK im OÖ Kulturquartier: Scandal Normal?
- voestalpine Stahlwelt: voestalpine goes Texas - one big step ahead
- Biologiezentrum Linz
Enjoy a weekend in Linz!
Discover the various exhibitions and enjoy the European Capital of Culture 2009 and UNESCO City of Media Arts. Linz, the international creative city invites you to make a stop on the banks of the Danube.
We look forward to receiving your request!