Festival "Baroque and Passion music" at Brucknerhaus Linz
What is more audible than pompous baroque music? In March and April, Brucknerhaus Linz dedicates this unique musical experience a whole festival entitled "Baroque and Passion Music". In a total of seven concerts, Austrian ensembles, Italian piano virtuosos and selected composers such as Peter Androsch, Stabat Mater or Pergolesi are on the program.
With its unique acoustic and an impressive ambience, the Brucknerhaus Linz is the place for concerts on the Danube. With its numerous festivals throughout the year, the right event is to be found for every taste of music. Enjoy the variety and be inspired by Linz!
Festival "Baroque and Passion music" - March 13th to April 4th, 2017, Brucknerhaus Linz. More Information
- Musica Caesarea | Carlo Ambrogio Lonati - The Beaver from Rome II, 13th of March, 7.30 pm
- Baroque masters from the German - speaking world Vienna - Prague - Leipzig - Lübeck, 16th of March, 7.30 pm
- Johann Sebastian Bach in Berlin | The royal theme, 19th of March, 11 am and 3.30 pm
- "Boards with Telemann" Highlights of courtly table music, 21st of March, 7.30 pm
- Peter Androsch | Passion, 22nd of March, 7.30 pm
- Stabat Mater, 28th of March, 7.30 pm
- JOHN PASSION Les Musiciens du Louvre | Marc Minkowski, 4th ofApril, 7.30 pm
Enjoy a relaxing weekend in Linz: a 2-night stay in the hotel of your choice in a double room with a breakfast buffet, a Linz Card (3-day-card, incl. use of public transport, entrance to all museums in Linz,€ 10 culture voucher for concerts and theater, as well as € 5,00 gastronomy voucher) and much more.
Send a request!